a break in time
the ‘rona has affected us in many of the ways you can expect. no parties, no hours, and no money. it’s not been a great time; but luckily we’ve had some good fortune come through in the form of grants from arts based funding outlets. we’re back open now though.
if you’re planning on attending one of our parties, please see the following info on how we’re keeping you all safe if you come through.
- to come and dance you need to prove you’re double jabbed, have toook a test in the last 48hrs, or are medically exempt. (use the NHS app to do this)
- you’ll be asked by door staff to show one of the above.
- all of our staff will test before and after each event, we encourage you to do the same.
- if you test positive or feel unwell please stay at home.
- be safe, and have a good time.
the table service plan
- do not attend if you are showing symptoms of covid-19 or have been asked to self-isolate.
- please wear a mask when travelling to, and queuing for the venue.
- all guests will be asked to use provided hand sanitiser upon entry to the venue.
- all ticket holders on the table must arrive together.
- the queue outside is socially distanced.
- details from one group member will be taken to comply with track and trace guidance.
- tables will be chosen by punters on a first-come first-serve basis.
- the chosen table will be your table for the entire day; no sharing or swapping.
- all tables are 1m+ apart in line with current social distancing guidelines.
- each table will have some guidelines and hand sanitizer on, please don’t rob these they’re expensive atm.
- drinks will be ordered through a link on the home page of our website.
- all drinks will be brought to your table; no ordering at the bar.
- payments will be made only through the app via card.
- a monitored, one-way, socially distanced toilet queue is in operation.
- toilets are cleaned every 15 minutes.
- all of our staff follow social distancing rules and are provided with the relevant ppe.
- most importantly; have fun. it’s been a while since we saw you eh? let’s have a catch up x